Anderson's Sea MD
Anderson's Sea MD Concentrated Mineral Drops
The original, all-natural, low-sodium, sea mineral formula from Utah's Great Salt Lake has always come from the Andersons.
- Made with love and care from the Hartley Anderson family who did the research and invented trace mineral supplements from Utah's Great Salt Lake
- Made using the Anderson family's traditional, all-natural, solar-evaporation process, which is energized by all four seasons and typically takes a full two years to produce
- Naturally contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in a balance natural to the body due to its sea source
- Generally Recognized as Safe
- Passes the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex's Heavy Metals Safety Test
- Assayed for potency and purity by in-house and independent labs
- Manufactured at an NSF,cGMP-certified facility
- Kosher and Halal certified
- Packaged in a premium cobalt-blue, recyclable glass bottle
- Measured glass pipette dropper tip features incremental measurements for quick, accurate dosing.
- 60-day supply in each bottle
Suggested Use: Consume 1/4-ml to 2 ml CMD mixed with foods or beverages so that daily consumption equals 2 ml. Consuming larger amounts or the full daily dose all at once may have a laxative effect. Spreading consumption over the day improves absorption.
More Information: For more information and technical data please click here to visit our research archive.